Backyard Mini Olympics
When one game isn’t enough, have a Backyard Mini Olympics. Compete against your friends in Foot-paint Relay, Pinecone Toss and other games to reveal the true champions of the backyard.
HOW TO PLAY
- Split into teams.
- Decide what games you want to play in your Mini Olympics.
- Play each game and calculate the score.
- Hold a Mini Olympic awards ceremony.
- You can even get creative and make your own awards!
- Construction paper
- Colored Pencils or markers
- Water balloons