All you need is teamwork, a lot of bendy-ness and a hula-hoop. But be warned: you have to bend, stretch and move about without letting go of your friends.
HOW TO PLAY
- Gather your friends in a circle.
- With one person holding the hula hoop have everyone link hands.
- By stepping in and out and bending all around, move the hula-hoop completely around the circle from one person to the next.
- Make sure you don’t let go of your friends’ hands!
- For even more of a challenge add multiple hula-hoops.
- Open area with soft surface
- Three or more players