I Spy Hopscotch
The more you “spy” the more you hop. In I Spy: Hopscotch, you spot something that represents the number of hops you want to take. (Hint: dogs have 4 legs.)
HOW TO PLAY
- Draw hopscotch board on sidewalk (one square, two squares until there are 10 squares).
- Write numbers 1-10 in each square starting at the bottom.
- Standing at the start position (behind the one square), spy something and hop to the number that object represents.
- Hopscotch to the correct number by placing one foot in each square along the way.
- Turn around and hopscotch back.
- If you don’t miss any of the squares or fall, you get the number of points you hopped to.