To enter the “GoGo squeeZ & Crayola® Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO MATERNE NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION, NOT TO FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 6/15/2021. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, officers/directors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor”), CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc. (“Administrator”), Crayola LLC (“Crayola”), and Creative Media Development (“CMD”) any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/15/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/30/21 (“Promotion Period”). CMD’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
Navigate the Internet to https://gogosqueez.com/squeezthecolor/ (“Website”). You will be instructed to complete an entry form to register for the Sweepstakes by submitting your name, email address, zip code, phone number and date of birth. To submit your entry, click the “Enter” button on the Sweepstakes page. Proof of inputting information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute a representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility of entry and is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN THE PRIZE.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET (except for the first day of the Sweepstakes Period [6/15/21], which begins at 9:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET). Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person or e-mail address and may constitute tampering. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3. Random Drawing and Odds: Winner will be randomly selected on or about December 2, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Notification: On or about December 2, 2021, the potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. (If applicable, failure to respond to phone call after two  attempts will result in disqualification; for clarity, messages will NOT be left.) Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a W-9, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”). If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if prize notification or applicable prize component is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize in its entirety for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
If you opt to download and/or access the Website via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive: one (1) $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack for the winner; one (1) $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack for the winner’s school of choice (subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion); and one (1) $10,000 classroom makeover for a school of winner’s choice, subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion (to be awarded as a cash check in honor of winner). For Crayola® Prize Packs, winner and winner’s school of choice will each be able to select the Crayola® products of their choice (up to $1,000 in value). ARV of Grand Prize: $12,000.00.
For $10,000 classroom makeover and school’s $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack:
(a) Winner will provide the name(s) of suggested recipient school(s) to receive these prize components. (For clarity, winner may provide the name of one (1) school to receive the $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack and and a second school to receive the $10,000 classroom makeover; or, winner may provide the name of one (1) school to receive both the $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack AND the $10,000 classroom makeover. Winner may not, however, identify multiple schools to receive either prize component; Sponsor will not split a prize component among multiple schools.
(b) As noted above, winner’s choice of recipient school(s) is subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion. Winner will suggest the names of up to three (3) schools to receive each prize component. But, if Sponsor finds none of the suggested schools acceptable, Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the school(s) to receive the corresponding prize component(s). Under no circumstances, however, will Winner receive either the school’s $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack or the $10,000 classroom makeover prize components.
(c) Award of prize component(s) to school(s) is subject to applicable law as well as school’s policy as to accepting gifts/benefits/awards from for-profit entities. If none of the schools suggested by winner allow for receipt of prize component(s), Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the school(s) to receive the corresponding prize component(s). Under no circumstances, however, will Winner receive either the school’s $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack or the $10,000 classroom makeover prize components.
(d) As between winner and Sponsor, winner understands and agrees that Sponsor shall receive any charitable tax deduction or other favorable tax status in conjunction with the provision of the school’s $1,000 Crayola® Prize Pack and $10,000 classroom makeover to recipient school(s). Winner further agrees to execute any documents and/or provide other assistance that Sponsor may request from time to time (without additional compensation of any kind) in support of Sponsor’s efforts to obtain any such favorable tax status.
Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer prize (except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules) or to obtain cash or other substitutes and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Crayola® product of equal or greater value if a requested product is unavailable for any reason. Prize/products will only be delivered to a street address within the United States. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize. Winner further agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator relative to the issuance of the IRS Form 1099, including by completing and executing an IRS Form W9 with his/her/their Social Security Number.
6. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Crayola, CMD each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of prize or any component thereof (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto). By accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor and its designees (including Crayola) permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of the prize/determination of the Grand Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor prevail in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. IN AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO TRIAL IN A COURT OF LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
8. Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10010.
9. Administrator: CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc., 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. 10. Winner’s List: Winner information may be posted to https://www.facebook.com/GoGo.squeeZ after December 15, 2021 until approximately January 31, 2022. In addition, for the name of Winner, you may send an email to [email protected] with “GoGo squeeZ & Crayola Sweepstakes Winner” in the subject line. All such requests must be received by 9 a.m. ET on December 15, 2021.