Duck, Duck, Goose
A classic that’s super-duper fun! Gather up all your little duckling friends—at least five—and sit patiently as you wait to find out if you’re a duck or GOOSE!
HOW TO PLAY
- Have all the ducklings sit in a circle.
- One player walks around the circle, tapping everyone on the head and saying “duck.”
- Whenever the player wants, he/she can declare someone “goose.”
- The player runs from the “goose” to take the “goose’s” seat without being tagged.
- The “goose” then repeats the game.