Fox and Geese
Foxes chase geese, and in this exciting game, it’s no different—except this game is a lot more fun. So what are you waiting for? Let the party animals play!
HOW TO PLAY
- Create a large circle with two intersecting paths through the middle of the circle by stomping snow or dirt.
- Where the paths meet, stomp out a small safe zone.
- Choose one friend to be the fox, the rest are geese.
- The fox chases the geese and tries to tag one.
- Geese must run only on the path and can’t be tagged if they’re in the safe zone.
- When the fox catches a goose, that goose becomes the new fox.