Hop on one foot, two feet, one foot, two feet as many times as the number your stone lands on. Then go back without falling or missing a step!
HOW TO PLAY
- Draw a hopscotch board on sidewalk (one square, two squares until there are 10 squares).
- Write numbers 1-10 in each square starting at the bottom.
- Standing at the start position (behind the one square), roll a stone towards the squares.
- Hopscotch to the stone by placing one foot in each square along the way.
- Pick up the stone, and hopscotch back.
- If you don’t miss any of the squares or fall, you get the number of points your stone landed on.
- Outdoor Drawing Chalk
- A Sidewalk
- Rounded Stones