To enter the “GoGosqueeZ Explore Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes“), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID in puerto rico and WHERE PROHIBITED or restricted BY LAW.
ThE SWEEPSTAKES is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook OR TWITTER. By participating in the SWEEPSTAKES, you are providing your information to Materne north america Corporation, not to Facebook OR TWITTER.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 7/13/2021. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, officers/directors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor“), CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc. (“Administrator“), Creative Media Development (“CMD“), The National Park Foundation (“NPF“), and National Park Service (“NPS“), Sam’s West, Inc. (“Sam’s Club“), as well as Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC, Walmart Inc., and any subsidiaries of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (collectively, “Walmart“), or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities“), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. (For the avoidance of doubt, persons who engage in volunteer activities for the National Park Service or who donate money to the National Park Foundation ARE eligible.) “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Schedule: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET“) on 7/14/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/24/21 (“Promotion Period“). CMD’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Entry: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) via Website and (b) via Event.
- Entry via Website:
Navigate the Internet to https://gogosqueez.com/gogo-explore-sweeps (“Website“). You will be instructed to complete an entry form to register for the Sweepstakes by submitting your name, email address, zip code (“Website Entry“). To submit your Website Entry, click the “Submit” button on the Sweepstakes page. Proof of inputting information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Receipt of Website Entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute a representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility of entry and is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
BONUS ENTRIES: Entrants may gain additional entries (“Bonus Entries“). To receive Bonus Entries, an entrant must first submit a Website Entry (which is preliminarily determined to be eligible by Sponsor/Administrator). Bonus Entries are only available from the Website during the Promotion Period. Bonus Entries include:
Refer a Friend (+1 Entry per Friend): During the Promotion Period, you may obtain additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes, each such entry is earned when your friend enters the Sweepstakes through your invitation, as described below. Be sure to only invite friends who are personally known to you, who you believe are interested in the Sweepstakes and Sponsor’s GoGo squeez products, who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) or older, and otherwise meet the eligibility and entry requirements set forth herein.
After submitting an Website Entry via the method detailed above, you may select the REFER FRIENDS option to share an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes via a unique link. For each one (1) friend (a “Friend“) that you invite to the Sweepstakes who is eligible for and subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, subject to the terms herein, you will receive one (1) “Refer a Friend” entry during the Promotion Period. Only one (1) Refer a Friend Entry will be associated with each Friend who enters the Sweepstakes via this method, regardless of the number of entrants who invite such Friend to enter the Sweepstakes. If two (2) or more entrants invite the same Friend to enter the Sweepstakes, the Refer a Friend Entry associated with such Friend will be earned solely by the inviting entrant whose link such Friend first clicked to access the Website and enter the Sweepstakes (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in their sole discretion). Refer a Friend Entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the “Refer a Friend” terms and conditions as detailed herein and in compliance with social media platform guidelines (as applicable). Limit five (5) “Refer a Friend” Bonus Entries in total per person during the Promotion Period.
Visit Website (+1 Entry): Visit Sponsor, NPF and/or NPF’s Open OutDoors for Kids website(s) via the link on the Sweepstakes Thank You page. Limit three (3) “Visit Website” Bonus Entries per person (one  per website visited) during the Promotion Period.
Social Media Follow (+1 Entry): Follow Sponsor and/or NPF’s official social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) via the link(s) on the Sweepstakes Thank You page. Limit six (6) “Social Media Follow” Bonus Entries per person (one  per social media account) during the Promotion Period.
For the avoidance of doubt, taking actions to earn Bonus Entries other than via the Sweepstakes Website will NOT result in receipt of Bonus Entries even if otherwise effected in full accordance with these Official Rules.
For all Bonus Entry Methods, proof of performing the specified action is not proof of recordation or receipt of same by Sponsor/Administrator nor is it proof of receipt of Bonus Entry.
Message and data rates may apply to use of mobile device for Entry. Wireless internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit one (1) Website Entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- Entry via Event
Attend the GoGo squeeZ Explore Mobile Tour 2021. Tour locations and dates (each an “Event,” collectively “Events“) will be posted at https://gogosqueez.com/gogo-explore.
To enter the Sweepstakes, take a photo using the Event’s photobooth, where, under the direction of a GoGo squeeZ brand ambassador, you can enter the Sweepstakes after your photo has been taken by completing the digital entry form with your full name, e-mail address and zip code. Upon completion of photo and submission of your entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
CLICK THE CHECK BOX SIGNIFYING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
Limit one (1) Event Entry per person per Event during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of e-mail addresses or accounts a person may have.
TAKING A PHOTO AT AN EVENT, IN AND OF ITSELF, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY. For the avoidance of doubt Sponsor will not post photos taken at any Event to the Website. If an individual from an Event would like to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes, he/she must complete the digital entry form at the photobooth after his/her photo has been taken.
Before being photographed at an Event, persons may be required to provide brand ambassador with government-issued photo identification establishing that they are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or have attained the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) and are otherwise eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Opportunity to have photo taken at photobooth at Event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and is NOT guaranteed. Sponsor, Administrator and other Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any liability under any legal theory of an eligible person timely shows up at an Event but is not provided the opportunity to have his/her photo taken at photobooth (and/or if photo IS taken at photobooth, but such person does not have the opportunity to complete and submit the entry form thereafter) whether due to time constraints or any other reason.
Opportunity to have photo taken at photobooth and enter the Sweepstakes via Event Entry will be withheld without liability under any legal theory to Sponsor, Administrator or other Promotion Entities if a person acts in a belligerent, anti-social, inappropriate, or otherwise improper manner in conjunction therewith. By way of example only, the preceding includes photos with nudity/pornography, hate speech, offensive gestures or other content as well as person refusing to follow the instructions of the GoGo squeeZ brand ambassador or acting in an abusive, antagonistic or combative manner toward GoGo squeeZ brand ambassador and/or other persons in attendance at Event. If conduct is determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be particularly egregious, blatant or repeated, GoGo squeeZ brand ambassador may eject such person from Event (perhaps without warning) and report the incident to local police for investigation and possible prosecution; further, such conduct will result in disqualification of such person from the Sweepstakes altogether with all his/her Website Entries and Bonus Entries being declared void.
For the avoidance of doubt, Event Entry will not provide the opportunity for an individual to obtain Bonus Entries; Bonus Entries are only available in conjunction with Website Entry.
GoGo squeeZ brand ambassadors cannot determine eligibility or otherwise bind Sponsor or Administrator with regard to the Sweepstakes (except as expressly indicated otherwise); their role is limited to supervision of having photos taken of persons at photobooth at Event and facilitating such persons in completing and submitting a digital entry form.
Website Entry, Bonus Entries and Event Entry may be collectively referred to herein as “Entry” or “Entries.”
FOR ALL TYPES OF ENTRIES
Multiple Entries received from any person beyond applicable entry limits will void all such Website Entries/Bonus Entries/Event Entries. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the entry process will be disqualified. Entries must be received/recorded before August 24, 2021 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, improperly recorded (or not recorded at all) or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, filtering or operation of third party social media platforms, are void and will not be accepted.
- Random Drawing and Odds: Winners will be randomly selected on or about August 26, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Notifications: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on our about August 26, 2021. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a W-9, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents“). If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Each guest of the Grand Prize winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by (and, for Website Entry, any corresponding Bonus Entries, will be deemed earned by) the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received (or recorded) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
Grand Prize (One  Winner): Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for up to four (4) to a National Park of their choice (“Trip“). Trip includes; economy class round-trip air travel for up to four (4) to destination city from the airport nearest to winner’s home; three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (one standard room, quadruple occupancy); one (1) America the Beautiful – National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass*; one (1) $500 Walmart gift card (redeemable at any Walmart store or Sam’s Club† location in the United States or Puerto Rico, at www.walmart.com, or at www.samsclub.com†; subject to terms and conditions thereon); and one (1) $350 cash or cash equivalent. Grand Prize winner will also receive one (1) year’s supply of GoGo squeeZ Almond Blend Pudding (exact flavor at Sponsor’s sole discretion). One year’s supply is twelve (12) cases of GoGo squeeZ (72 pouches per case, 3oz of product in each pouch). ARV of Grand Prize: $5,818.64.
First Prize (Fifty-five  Winners): Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) America the Beautiful – National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass and one (1) case of GoGo squeeZ product (as described in Grand Prize) of his/her choice. ARV of each First Prize: $148.22. Aggregate Value of all First Prizes: $8,152.10.
Total ARV of All Prizes: $13,970.74
*America the Beautiful – National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Passes are valid for thru September 2022. Covers the Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle. Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age sixteen (16) and older at sites where Per Person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children fifteen (15) and under. Photo identification may be required to verify ownership. Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or isn’t covered. (If winner qualifies for free Annual Pass – for example, as a member of the U.S. Military – no compensation or substitute prize will be offered in lieu of value of Annual Pass.)
†Paid membership at Sam’s Club required.
FOR GRAND PRIZE:
Items not included as part of the Grand Prize which are the sole responsibility of the winner include but are not limited to, the following: transportation between winner’s home and departure airport nearest to winner’s home; baggage fees; activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip; meals or meal plan expenses; travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel together on specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for travel, such as photo identification. Winner is solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and blackout dates. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. In addition, winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. If any guest is a minor, he/she may only accompany his/her parent or legal guardian (i.e., the winner or one of the three (3) allotted guests of winner) on the Trip. Prize elements may not be separated. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Trip and its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than those set forth above, or refunded. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash (except for gift card component of same as required by applicable law and cash/cash equivalent component of same). The ARV for Grand Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins.
Sponsor reserves the right to condition award of Grand Prize upon the results of a background check on winner and his/her guest(s). Winner and his/her guest(s) (if a guest is a minor in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, his/her/their parent or legal guardian) agree to fully cooperate in the conduct of such background check, timely providing any additional materials, information and consents requested by Sponsor or Administrator, with the understanding that Sponsor may refrain from awarding the Grand Prize (or, allowing guest to accompany Grand Prize winner on the Trip, as the case may be) without liability of any kind if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the past conduct of the winner and/or guest(s) would disparage or adversely affect the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor (and/or its products), the National Park Foundation and/or the National Park Service. Winner and his/her guest(s) (if a guest is a minor in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, his/her/their parent or legal guardian) further understand and agree that any decision by Sponsor as to the results of a background check is final and binding.
Winner and all guests must conduct themselves at all times in an appropriate, well-behaved and socially responsible manner during the Trip. The preceding includes abiding by all government policies as to use of National Park lands as well as abiding by all applicable laws/regulations as well as private entity requirements established to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus, including participation in activity being conditioned upon social distancing, wearing a facial covering, undergoing a COVID-19/Coronavirus test which comes back with a negative result or providing satisfactory proof of full vaccination against COVID-19/Coronavirus.
If winner does not have three (3) guests accompany him/her on the Trip, the prize will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for actual number of travelers; and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to winner.
If winner lives within reasonable driving distance of selected National Park, air travel will be replaced with ground transportation and winner will not receive any compensation or additional prize in conjunction therewith.
FOR ALL PRIZES:
LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD. Prizes will only be delivered to a street address in the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C.No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission in their sole discretion or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize or prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. Any images of prizes/prize components in advertising are for illustrative purposes only and actual items awarded as prizes/prize components may differ from such images for various reasons, including due to compliance with manufacturer’s safety standards; and Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Prizes must be accepted by winners with all prize components (as described above). Sponsor may ship different components of prizes separately. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual total fair market value of prize and agrees to cooperate fully with Sponsor/Administrator relative to their compliance with all government tax reporting requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of his/her/their prize. Prizes will only be awarded to a verified winner.
Sponsor makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize (or portion thereof), including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose other than any express warranty provided by Sponsor on its products which is limited to its terms.
- Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of prize or any component thereof (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto). By accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor and its designees (including NPF and NPS entities) permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winners’ list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of prizes/determination of Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor prevail in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. IN AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO TRIAL IN A COURT OF LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
- Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10010.
- Administrator: CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc., 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Winners’ List: For the names of Winners, you may send an email to [email protected] with “GoGo squeeZ Explore Sweepstakes Winners” in the subject line. All such requests must be received by 9 a.m. ET on September 3, 2021.